Hang on. 请稍候。
Blow it. =
Screw up. 搞砸了。
What a big hassle. 真是个费事事。
What a crummy day. 多倒运的一天。
Go for it. 加油
You bet. = Of course. 当然;看我的!
Wishful thinking. 一厢甘心的主意。
Don t be so fussy! 别那么挑剔好不好。
It‘s a long story. 唉!说来话长。
How have you been? = How are you doing? 你过得如何?迩来可好?
Take things for granted. 自认为不移至理。
Don’t put on airs. 别搭架子。
Give me a lift! = Give me a ride! 送我一程吧!
Have a crush on someone. 沉浸或人
What s the catch? 有啥内情?
Party animal. 开Party狂的人(喜爱参加舞会的人)
Pain in the neck. =Pain
in the ass. 眼里钉,肉中刺。
Skeleton in the closet. 家丑
Don t get on my nerve! 别把我惹毛了!
A fat chance. =A poor chance. 机缘很小
I am racking my brains. 我正在绞尽脑
She s a real drag. 她真有点碍手碍脚
Spacingout = daydreaming. 做白曰梦
I am so fed up. 我受够了!
It doesn t go with your dress. 跟你的衣裳不配。
What s the point? = What are you trying to say? 你的要点是啥?
By all means = Definitely. 必定是。
Let s get a bite. = Let s go eat. 去吃点东西吧!
I ll buy you a lunch (a drink; a dinner). = It s on me. =
My treat. 我请客
Let s go Dutch. 各付各的
My stomach is upset. 我的胃不舒畅
吃牛排时,waiter会问“How would you like it?”就是问“要几分熟”的意思,可以选择rare,medium或 well-done。
I am under the weather. =I am not feeling well.= I m not myself. 我不太舒畅!
May I take a rain check? 可不可以改到下次?(例如有人请你吃饭,你不能赴约,只好请他改到下一次。)
I am not myself today. 我今日啥都不队棰!
Let s get it straight. 咱们把作业弄理解!