英语口语对话点菜_Chelsea


原标题:英语口语对话:点菜 提示:点击上方↑↑↑蓝色字一键重视在线英语听力室 Waitress: Have y…

原标题:英语口语对话:点菜

提示:击上方↑↑↑蓝色字一键重视在线英语听力室

英语口语对话点菜_Chelsea插图

Waitress: Have you had a chance to decide what you would like?

您是不是抉择好要害啥菜了?

Chelsea: Yeah, I think I’m ready to order.

是的,我想我预备好点菜了。

Waitress: OK, great. What can I get you to start with?

好的,太棒了。那我能先为您预备啥呢?

Chelsea: As an appetizer, I’ll have the house salad with the vinaigrette dressing. What’s today’s special again?

作为开胃菜,我要一份沙拉配醋汁,再问一下,今
英语口语对话点菜_Chelsea插图1
天的特价菜是啥?

Waitress: Prime
英语口语对话点菜_Chelsea插图2
rib with roasted potatoes and green beans.

主肋牛排分配烤马铃薯和青豆。

Chelsea: Oh…that sounds so good. I’ll have that, please.

哦……那听起来很不错。我就要那个。

Waitress: How about a drink to go with that? Perhaps a glass of red?

来点喝的分配那道菜怎么样?或许一杯红酒?

Chelsea: You read my mind. Could I get a glass of Merlot, please?

你猜到我的主意了。我能要一杯梅洛吗?

Waitress: Definitely. Don’t forget to save room for something
英语口语对话点菜_Chelsea插图3
sweet. Our chocolate lava cakes are to die for.

当然了。不要忘了给甜品留些肚子。咱们的巧克力熔岩蛋糕不容错失。

Chelsea: Let’s just hold off on the dessert order for now.

让咱们如今先不点甜点了。

Waitress: OK, not a problem. I’ll be right back with your glass of Merlot.

好的,没疑问。我会预备好您的梅洛,马上回来回来搜狐,查看更多


责任修改:

关于作者: acad2018

为您推荐

发表回复

您的电子邮箱地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注