原标题:海外旅行最常用的100句英语 保藏备用!
【入境英语】
May I see your passport, please?
费事请给我你的护照。
Where are you staying?
将在那儿住宿?
Here is my passport / Here it is.
这是我的护照。
I will stay at Boston Hotel.
我将住在波士顿饭馆。
What’s the purpose of your visit?
旅行的意图为何?
Do you have a return ticket to Taiwan?
是不是有台湾回程机票?
Sightseeing(Businese).
参观(公务)。
Yes, here it is.
有的,这就是回程机票。
How long will you be staying in the United States?
估计在美国停留多久?
I plan to stay for about 10 days.
估计停留约10天。
How much money do you have with you?
你随身带着多少现金?
I have 800 dollars.
大约8
00元。
Good. Have a nice day.
祝你玩得开心。
I’m just passing through.
我只是过境而已。
Thank you.
谢谢。
I am leaving for Geneva tonight.
今晚即启航前往日内瓦。
【行李丢掉】
Where can I get my baggage?
我在何处可获得行李?
It’s a small ovemight bag. It’s light brown.
它是一个茶色小旅行袋。
I can’find my baggage.
我找不到我的行李。
Please wait for a moment while we are investigating.
咱们正在查询,请稍等一下。
Here is my claim tag.
这是我的行李票。
We may have lost some baggage so we’d like to make a lost baggage report. Would you come with me to the office?
咱们可以丢掉了几件行李,所以有必要填份行李丢掉陈述。 请和我到单位。
Could you please check it urgently?
是不是可费事紧迫查询?
How soon will I find out?
多快可找到?
How many pieces of baggage have you lost?
你一共丢掉了几件行李?
Please deliver the baggage to my hotel as soon as you’ve located it.
一旦找到行李,请当即送到我停留的饭馆。
Can you describe your baggage?
请描绘你的行李。
How can you
help me if you can’t find my baggage today?
如果今日无法找到行李,你可如何协助我?
It is a medium-sized Samsonite, and it’s gray.
它是一个中型的灰色绅耐特皮箱。
I’d like to purchase what I need for the night.
我想要收购过夜所需的用品。
It is a large leather suitcase with my name tag. It’s dark blue.
它是一个上面系有我名牌的大型皮制黑蓝色行李箱。
【海关申报】
Your passport and declaration card, please.
请出示护照和申报单。
This is a souvenir that I’m taking to Taiwan.
这是我要带去台湾的当地留念品。
Do you have anything to declare?
是不是有任何东西需要申报?
Do you have any liquor or cigarettes?
你有带着任何酒类或卷烟吗?
No, I don’t.
没有。
Yes, I have two bottles of whisky.
是的,我带了两瓶酒。
Please open this bag.
请翻开这个袋子。
The camera is for my personal use.
这个相机是我私家运用的。
What are these?
这些东西是做何用?
You’ll have to pay duty on this.
你有必要为这项物品缴付税金。
These are for my personal use.
这些是我私家运用的东西。
Do you have any other baggage?
你还有其它行李吗?
These are gifts for my friends.
这些是给兄弟的礼物。
O.K. Please give this declaration card to that officer at the exit.
好了!请将这张申报卡交给出口处的官员。
【机场旅行信息】
Where is the tourist information?
旅行征询中心在那里?
Can you recommend a hotel which is not too expensive?
是不是可主张一间较为贱卖的旅馆?
Is there an airport bus to the city?
是不是有机场巴士可到市区?
Is there a hotel which costs under 50 dollars a night?
是不是有每晚花费在50美元以下的饭馆?
Where is the bus stop(taxi stand)?
巴士站牌(租借车招待站)在那里?
Could you recommend a hotel in the city center?
是不是可主张一家位于市中心的旅馆?
Where can I get the limousine for Hilton Hotel?
我在何处可搭乘希尔顿饭馆的接泊巴士?
I’d like to stay at a hotel near the station (beach).
我想要住在接近车站(海滩)的饭馆。
How can I get to Hilton Hotel?
我要如何才干抵达希尔顿饭馆?
How much is it per night?
每晚费用为多少?
Do you have a hotel list?
这儿有饭馆目录吗?
Does it include tax and service charge?
费用是不是包括税与效能费?
Can I have a youth hostel list?
是不是可供给我一份青年旅馆的目录?
Is breakast included?
早餐是不是已包括于费用内?
May I have a city map?
是不是可给我一份城市地图?
Is there a discount for staying several days?
若停留数日是不是有任何扣头?
Can I reserve a hotel(rent a car)here?
我是不是可在此预定饭馆(租车)?
I’d like to stay for two nights.
我想要停留两晚。
【机位预定、招认篇】
Hello. This is United Airlines.
联合航空,您好。
I’d like to reconfirm my flight.
我想要再招认班机。
What’s your name and flight number?
请说您的台甫与班机号码?
My name is Jerry Cheng, and the flight number is UA 003 for Los Angeles.
我的名字是杰瑞?陈,班机号码是飞往洛杉 机的联合航空003班机。
When is it?June 10th.
行程是那一天?6月10日。
I’d like to make sure of the time it leaves.
我想要招认班机时刻没有改动。
I can’t find your name. Really?
我找不到您的台甫。真的?
May I have your name again?
请再告诉我一次您的台甫?
I still can’t find your name on the reservation list.
我仍然无法在订位名单中找到您的 名字。
Anyway, we have seats for new bookings on this flight. No problem.
别忧虑,这班班机仍有空位供给新的订位者。
One economy class seat, is that right?
一个经济舱坐位,对吗?
Now you have been booked.
没疑问,您已结束订位。
Thanks a lot. What time do you start check-in?
谢谢。你们何时初步处置登机?
Two hours before departure time.
起飞前2小时。
You must check-in at least one hour before.
你有必要在至少1小时前处置登机。
Then, please give me a new reservation.
那么,请帮我从头订位。
Sorry, this flight is full.
抱愧,这班飞机已客满。
What is the possibility of my getting a seat if I wait?
如果我在此等候,有机位的机率有多大?
When will the next flight to Los Angeles leave?
下一班飞往洛杉机的班机何时起飞?
The day after tomorrow, Friday.
后天,星期五。
That will be fine. What’s the flight number and departure time?
太好了。请告诉我班机号码与起飞时刻?
What is the fare?
费用多少?
—— 重视微信yingyuwang2013(英语常识分类推送,回复“新闻”试读)——回来搜狐,查看更多
责任修改: