标准北美英语口语景象对话和阅览文献-37


标准北美英语口语景象对话和阅览文献-37 AL MOODY: Hi, folks, I’m Al …

标准北美英语口语景象对话和阅览文献-37

标准北美英语口语景象对话和阅览文献-37插图

AL MOODY: Hi,
标准北美英语口语景象对话和阅览文献-37插图1
folks, I’m Al Moody, I’m in charge of refinery tours. I’ll be your guide for the afternoon, Any questions you have, anythings I can do for you, don’t hesitate to ask.

你们好,各位,我是穆迪。我担任炼油厂赏识招待作业。今日下午我就是你们的导游。假定你们有啥疑问,需要我做啥,请不要犹疑,尽管问我。

DAVID: David Gold, Mr. Moody, And this is Ruan Ling, Shen Fu and Li Chun.

我是大卫·戈德,穆迪先生,这是阮玲,沈浮,和李纯。

LING:Pleased to meet you.

见到你很高兴。

FU: How do you do?

你好。

CHUN: Hello. Mr. Moody.

你好,穆迪先生。

MOODY:Is there anything
标准北美英语口语景象对话和阅览文献-37插图2
you’d like to know before we get rolling?

初步赏识之前你们有没有啥疑问?

LING: I’ve read that the oil refinery business is changing.

我看到有关报导说炼油工业正在发生着改变。

MOODY:The old law of supply and demand.

供给与需要是老规则。

CHUN: Changes in demand?

是需要方的改变吗?

MOODY: Oil refineries, for the past 60 years or so. produced fuel for three different markets: vehicles-cars and trucks,- home heating, and industry, Different regions had different demands

在曩昔60年支配的时刻里,炼油厂为三个商场方面供给燃料,车辆-小轿车和货车;家庭取温暖工业商场方面。不一样当地也有不一样的需要。

FU: How would that change the refinery business?

需要是怎样使炼油业发生改变的呢?

MOODY:Sorry, I’m going too fast, In the old situation refineries were located near the centres of consumption.

对不住,我说得太马上。曩昔的情况是炼油厂都缔造在花费中心的邻近。

LING: Because demand varied from placed to place.

因为需要根据区域的不一样而不一样。

MOODY: Right!

是的。

CHUN: What has changed?

啥改变了呢?

MOODY: Electricity
标准北美英语口语景象对话和阅览文献-37插图3
and natural gas now mostly supply industry and home heating needs, These days the main use of our oil is for gasoline and diesel fuel.

如今电力和天然气可以满足家庭取温暖工业上的大有些需要,当今石油的根柢用处是炼制汽油和柴油。

CHUN: Which means that the refineries can be built closer to the sources of production.

这就是说炼油厂就可以建在油田邻近了。

FU: Because the demands of the different regions are pretty much the same.

因为不一样区域的此种需要在很大的程度上是相同的。

MOODY: We got some oilmen here!

咱们这儿有几位石油专家嘛!

LING: Well,
标准北美英语口语景象对话和阅览文献-37插图4
I guess we’re ready to see the refinery.

我看,咱们可以去赏识炼油厂去了。

MOODY: After you, Miss Ruan.

你先走,阮小姐。

FU:You should go first. MR. Moody, You’re in charge.

穆迪先生,你大约先走,你是领队嘛。

MOODY: Here it’s still ladies first.

在这儿仍是女士们先行。

LING: Yes,I keep forgetting, Thank you. Mr. Moody.

是的,我老是忘,谢谢你,穆迪先生。

这篇文章转发自微信大众号GFWAIMAO功夫外贸

关于作者: acad2018

为您推荐

发表回复

您的电子邮箱地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注