581. Would you please tell
Mr. Cooper I called?
582. Is this Empire美[??m?pa?r] 5-4093? 是帝国5-4093吗？
583. I have to hang美[h??] up now. 如今我不得不挂断电话。
584. Put the receiver closer to your mouth.I can’t hear you.
585. Would you mind calling back sometime tomorrow?
586. How long has it been since you’ve heard from your uncle?
587. When was the last time he wrote英[r??t] you ?
588. I can’t recall how long it’s been.
589. I’m always disappointed when I don’t get any mail.
590. I feel guilty英[?g?lti] because I haven’t written her lately.
591. What time is the mail delivered on Saturday?
592. The postman always comes at 2o’clock. 邮递员一般在两点来。
593. I wrote to my uncle last night.I couldn’t put it off
594. I enclosed some photographs in my letter. 我在信里加了几张相片。
595. I didn’t know whether to send the letter airmail or not.
596. How long does it take for a letter to get to California ?
597. Don’t forget to
put stamps on the letter before you mail it.
598. He went to the post office to mail a letter.他去邮局邮信了。
599. I dropped the letter in the mailbox on the corner.
600. What do you want to be when you grow up? 你长大后想做啥?