2. Good morning.早晨好！
3. I’m John Smith.我是约翰、史密斯。
4. Are you Bill Jones?你是比尔、琼斯吗？
5. Yes,I am.是的，我是。
6. How are you?你好吗？
8. How is Helen?海伦好吗？
9. She’s very well,thank you. 她极好，谢谢您。
10. Good afternoon,Mr.
11. Good evening,Mrs. Brown.晚上好，布朗夫人。
12. How are you this evening?今晚上您好吗？
13. Good night,John.晚安，约翰。
15. See you tomorrow.明日见。
16. Come in,please. 请进！
17. Sit down. 坐下！
18. Stand up,please. 请站起来。
19. Open your book,please. 请把书翻开。
20. Close your book,please. 请把书合上。
21. Don’t open your book. 别翻开书。
22. Do you understand?你理解了吗？
23. Yes,I understand. 是的，我理解了。
24. No,I don’t understand. 不，我不理解。
25. Listen and repeat. 先听，然后再重复一遍。
26. Now read,please. 如今请我们读。
27. That’s fine. 好得很。
28. It’s time to begin. 到初步的时分了。
29. Let’s begin now. 如今让咱们初步。
30. This is Lesson One. 这是第一课。
31. What’s this? 这是啥？
32. That’s a book. 那是一本书。
33. Is this your book? 这是你的书吗？
34. No,that’s not my book. 不，那不是我的书。
book is this? 这是谁的书？
36. That’s your book. 那是你的书。
37. And what’s that? 还有那是啥？
38. Is that a book? 那是一本书吗？
39. No,it isn’t. 不，不是。
40. It’s a pencil. 那是一枝铅笔。
41. Is it yours? 它是你的吗？
42. Yes,it’s mine. 是，是我的。
43. Where’s the door? 门在哪儿？
44. There it is. 门在那儿。
45. Is this book his? 这本书是他的吗？
46. What are these? 这些是啥？
47. Those are books. 那些是书。
48. Where are the books? 那些书在哪儿？
49. There they are. 在那儿。
50. These are my pencils. 这些是我的铅笔。
51. Where are your pens? 你的那些钢笔在哪儿？
52. They’re over there. 在那里。
53. Are these your pens? 这些是你的钢笔吗？
54. Yes,they are. 是我的。
55. Those are mine. 那些是我的。
56. These are your books,aren’t they? 这些书是你的，对不对？
57. No,they aren’t. 不，不是。
58. They’re not mine. 不是我的。
59. These are mine,and those are yours. 这些是我的，而那些是你的。
60. Those aren’t your pens,are they? 那些钢笔不是你的，对吧？
61. Who are you? 你是谁？
62. I’m a student. 我是学生。
63. Who is that over there? 那儿那自个是谁？
64. He’s a student,too. 他也是学生。
65. Is that lady a student? 那位女士是学生吗？
66. No,she isn’t. 不，她不是。
67. Those men aren’t students,either. 那些人也不是学生。
68. Am I your teacher? 我是你们的教员吗？
69. Yes,you are. 是的，你是。
70. That man is a teacher,isn’t he? 那自个是位教员，对不对？
71. Yes,he is. 是的，他是。
72. Who are those people? 那些人是谁？
73. Maybe they’re farmers. 他们可所以农人。
74. Aren’t they students? 他们不是学生吗？
75. I really don’t know. 我真的不晓得。
76. What’s your name? 你叫啥名字？
77. My name is Jones. 我姓琼斯。
78. What’s your first name? 你的名字叫啥？
79. My first name is Bill. 我的名字叫比尔。
80. How do you spell your last name? 你的姓怎么拼法？
81. Jones. J-O-N-E-S. 琼斯，J－O－N－E－S。
82. What’s your friend’s name? 你的兄弟叫啥名字？
83. His name is John Smith. 他叫约翰、史密斯。
84. John and I are old friends. 我和约翰是老兄弟了。
85. Are you John’s brother? 你是约翰的兄弟吗？
86. No, I’m not. 不，我不是。
87. This is Mr. Jones. 这是琼斯先生。
88. How do you do? 你好！
89. Mrs.Jones,this is Mr. John Smith. 琼斯夫人，这是约翰、史密斯先生。
90. Very please to meet you. 见到您很高兴。
91. What day is today? 今日是星期几？
92. Today is Monday. 今日是星期一。
93. What day was yesterday? 昨日是星期几？
94. Yesterday was Sunday. 昨日是周日。
95. What day is tomorrow? 明日是星期几？
96. What month is this? 如今是几月份？
97. This is January. 如今是一月份。
98. Last month was December,wasn’t it ? 上个月是十二月，对不对？
99. Yes,it was. 是，是十二月份。
100. What month is next month? 下个月是几月份？
101. I was in the hospital for several weeks.
102. Where were you on Tuesday? 星期二你在哪里？
103. You were here in February,weren’t you?
104. No,I wasn’t . 不，我没有在这儿。
105. Your friend was here a week ago,wasn’t he?
106. Do you have a book? 你有一本书吗？
107. Yes,I do. 是的，我有。
108. You have a radio,don’t you? 你有一台收音机，对吗？
109. No,I don’t . 不，我没有。
110. I don’t have a phonograph,either. 我也没有留声机。
111. Dees this radio belong to you? 这台收音机是你的吗？
112. Yes,I think it does. 是的，我认为它是我的。
113. How many sisters and brothers do you have?
114. Don’t you have my hat? 你没拿我的帽子吧？
115. Yes,I have both your hat and your coat.
116. Does John have a yellow pencil? 约翰有一支黄铅笔吗？
117. Yes,he does. 是的，他有。
118. He has a radio,doesn’t he? 他有一台收音机，对不对？
119. No,he doesn’t have one. 不，他没有。
120. He already has a phonograph,but he doesn’t have a radio yet.
121. What time is it? 几点钟了？
122. It’s two o’clock. 两点钟。
123. It’s a few minutes after two. 两点过几分。
124. My watch is fast and your watch Is slow.
125. Excuse me.Can you tell me the correct time?
126. No,I can’t . 不，我不能。
127. I don’t know what time it is.
128. I don’t think it’s four o’clock yet.
129. It must be about three thirty. 如今想必是三点三非常支配。
130. I get up before six o’clock every day. 每天我六点前起床。
131. The restaurant doesn’t open until seven forty-five.
132. Will you be here at ten o’clock tomorrow?
133. Yes,I will. 行。
134. We’ll be on time,won’t we? 咱们将准时到，是吗?
135. I hope so. 我期望如此。
136. What’s the date today? 今日是几号？
137. Today is November first,nineteen sixty-three.
138. When were you born? 你是啥时分出世的？
139. I was born on November first,nineteen thirty-five.
140. Today is my birthday. 今日是我的生日。
141. My sister was born in nineteen thirty-eight.
142. I don’t know the exact date. 我不晓得切当的日子。
143. Where were you born? 你出世在啥当地？
144. I was born in a little town not far from here.
145. What do you know about the tenth century?
146. I don’t know anything about that.
147. Let’s talk about something else.
148. Where were you during the month of April last year?
149. I don’t remember where I was then.
150. Where will you be nest year at this time? 151. What do you want? 你想要些啥？
152. I want a cup of coffee. 我想来杯咖啡。
153. What would you like to eat? 你想吃些啥？
154. Please give me a piece of pie.请给我来片馅饼。
155. Which one would you like–this one or that one?
156. It doesn’t matter to me. 随意就可以了。
157. I’d like to talk with Mr. Johns or Mr. Smith.
158. I’m sorry, but both of them are busy right now.
159. Wouldn’t you like some coffee? 不想来点咖啡吗？
160. I’d rather have some tea, if you don’t mind.
161. Do you know any of those people? 你知道这些人吗？
162. Two or three of them look familiar. 我和其间的两三自个比照熟。
163. All of those men are friends of mine. 他们都是我的兄弟。
164. Which one of those men is Mr. Taylor? 这些人中哪个是泰勒先生？
165. Is he the tall man on the left? 在左面的那个高个男人是不是他？
166. Do you speak English? 你会讲英语吗？
167. Yes, a little.是的，会一点。
168. Does your friend speak English? 你的兄弟会讲英语吗?
169. Yes, he speaks English perfectly.会而且讲得极好.
170. What’s his native language? 他的母语是啥？
171. I don’t know what his native language is.
172. How many languages do you speak? 你能讲几种言语？
173. My friend reads and writes several languages.
174. How well do you know French? 你的法语程度怎样？
175. He speaks French with an American accent.
176. My parents speak English perfectly.
177. Mr. Jones can speak French pretty well.
178. Sometimes I make mistakes when I speak English.
179. I have a lot of trouble with pronunciation.
180. How is her accent in French? 他讲法语时的口音怎样？
181. What are you doing? 你在干啥？
182. I’m reading a book.我在看书。
183. What’s your friend doing? 你的兄弟在干啥？
184. He’s studying his lesson. 他在做他的功课。
185. I’m not doing anything right now.我无事可做。
186. Where are you going? 你想去哪？
187. I’m going home.我想回家。
188. What time are you coming back? 你啥时分回来？
189. I’m not sure what time I’m coming back.
190. What are you thinking about? 你在想啥？
191. I’m thinking about my lesson. 我在想我的功课。
192. Who are you writing to? 你在给谁写信？
193. I’m writing to a friend of mine in South American.
194. By the way,who are you waiting for?
195. I’m not waiting for anybody.我谁也不等。
196. How old are you? 你多大了?
197. I’m twenty-one years old. 我21岁了。
198. My brother is not quite twenty-five.
199. John is not forty-five yet,is he?
200. Mr. Smith is still in his fifties.
201. I’m two years older than you are.
202. My brother is two years younger than I am.
203. How many are there in your family?
204. There are seven of us altogether.
205. My sister is the oldest. 我的姐姐最大。
206. I’m the youngest.我最小。
207. Guess how old I am. 猜猜我多大。
208. I’d say yor’re about twenty-three.
209. I was thirty on my last birthday. 我
210. I’m going to be sixty-one next Tuesday.
211. What time do you get up every day?
212. I usually wake up early.我一般很早上床。
213. I get up at 6 o’clock every day.我每天6:00起床。
214. My brother gets up later than I do.
215. After I get dressed,I have breakfast.
216. Usually,I have a big breakfast.
217. I have juice,toast and coffee for breakfast.
218. I leave the house at eight a.m. each day.
219. I get to work at nine o’clock every morning.
220. I work hard all morning.
221. I go out for lunch at about 12:30.
222. I finish working at 5:45 p.m.
223. I eat dinner at about 7 o’clock.
224. Before I eat dinner,I read the newspaper for a while.
225. I usually go to bed at about midnight.
226. What time did you get up yesterday morning?
227. I woke up early and got up at 6 o’clock.
228. My brother got up earlier than I did.
229. Did you get dressed ? 你穿好衣裳了吗？
230. Yes, I got dressed and had breakfast.
231. What kind of breakfast did you have?
232. What time did you get to work yesterday morning?
233. I left the house at 8 o’clock and got to work at 8:30.
234. Did you work all day? 你全天都在作业吗？
235. Yes, I worked from early morning until late at night.
236. At noon I had lunch with a friend of mine.
237. I finished working at 5:30 and went home.
238. After dinner I read a magazine and made some telephone calls.
239. I went to bed at 11:30 p.m. 我在晚上11:30上的床。
240. I went to sleep immediately and slept soundly all night.
241. Where did you go yesterday? 昨日你去哪了？
242. I went to see a friend of mine.我去造访了一位兄弟。
243. Did you see Mr. Jones yesterday? 昨日你见过钟斯先生吗？
244. I didn’t see Mr. Jones,but I saw John .
245. What did you talk about? 你们方才在讲啥？
246. We talked about a lot of things. 咱们方才在说一些作业。
247. I asked him a lot of questions. 我问了他一些疑问。
248. What did you ask him? 你问过他啥？
249. I asked him if he spoke English. 我问他是不是会讲英语？
250. He said he spoke a little English. 他说他会讲一点。
251. Then I asked him if he knew anybody in New York .
252. He said he knew a lot of people there.
253. Finally,I asked him how old he was.最终我问他多大了？
254. He said he would rather not tell his age.
255. He answered almost all of my questions.
256. What time did you use to get up last year?
257. I used to wake up early and get up at 7 o’clock.
258. I used to set my alarm clock for exactly 7 a.m.
259. I never used to oversleep.我从不睡懒觉。
260. I used to get dressed quickly every morning.我一般穿衣裳很快。
261. I always used to leave for work at 8:30.我曩昔常常在8:30去作业。
262. I used to start working at 9:00 o’clock every day.
263. I used to have lunch every day at the same time.
264. I used to work until nearly 6:00 o’clock each day.
265. I used to have dinner at 7:30 and go to bed early.
266. My brother and I used to go a lot of places together.
267. We used to go to the movies about once a week.
268. We used to have a lot of interesting friends.
269. My brother used to speak French to me all the time.
270. I always used to ask him a lot of questions.
我曩昔常常问他一些疑问。 271. Where do you live? 你住在哪里？
272. I live on Washington Street. 我在华盛顿街住。
273. What’s your address? 你的地址是啥？
274. I live at 1203 Washington Street.
275. I’m Mr. Smith’s next door neighbor.
276. You live here in the city,don’t you?
277. I’m from out of town. 我来自乡镇。
278. How long have you lived here? 你在这住了多久了？
279. I’ve lived here for five years. 我在这住了5年了。
280. He’s known me for over ten years.
281. I’ve spoken English all my life. 我终身讲英语。
282. I’ve already read that book. 我现已读完了那本书。
283. Has he studied French very long?
284. Have you had breakfast already? 你吃过早饭了吗？
285. Yes,I had breakfast two hours ago.
286. Where were you yesterday afternoon? 昨日下午你在哪？
287. I was at home all afternoon. 我整个下午都在家。
288. I was writing some letters to friends of mine.
289. What were you doing at about 4 o’clock yesterday afternoon?
290. I was listening to the radio. 我在听播送。
291. What were you doing when I called you on the telephone?
292. When you called me, I was eating dinner.
293. When I saw Mr. Jones,he was talking with John Smith.
294. While you were writing letters,I was reading a book.
295. While we were having breakfast,John was talking on the telephone.
296. Can you guess what I was doing this morning?
297. I can’t remember what John was doing yesterday afternoon.
298. I’ve forgotten what he said his address was.
299. I’ve forgotten what time he said he had dinner last night.
300. They called us just as we were having dinner.
301. What color is your book? 你的书本是啥颜色的？
302. My book has a dark blue cover. 我的书本的封面是深蓝色的。
303. How much does that typewriter weigh? 那个打字机有多重？
304. It’s not too heavy,but I don’t know the exact weight.
305. This round table weighs about forty-five pounds.
306. What size suitcase do you own? 你的小提箱是啥尺码的？
307. One of my suitcases is small,and the other one is medium size.
308. I like the shape of that table.我喜爱那张桌子的形状。
309. How long is Jones Boulevard Street?
310. That street is only two miles long. 那条街只需两英里长。
311. Will you please measure this window to see how wide it is?
312. This window is just as wide as that one.
313. The walls are three inches thick. 这些墙有三英尺厚。
314. This material feels soft.这种材料摸上去很软。
315. This pencil is longer than that one. 这个铅笔比另一个长。
316. Would you please tell Mr. John that I’m here？
317. Take these books home with you tonight.
318. Please bring me those magazines.
319. Would you help me lift this heavy box?
320. Please ask John to turn on the lights.
321. Put your books down on the table.
322. Get me a hammer from the kitchen,will you?
323. Hang up my coat in the closet ,will you please?
324. Please don’t bother me now.I’m very busy.
325. Would you mind mailing this letter for me?
326. If you have time,will you call me tomorrow?
327. Please pick up those cups and saucers.
328. Will you do me a favor? 你能帮个忙吗？
329. Please count the chairs in that room.
330. Please pour this milk into that glass.
331. Excuse me,sir.Can you give me some information?
332. Can you tell me where Peach Street is?
333. It’s two blocks straight ahead.
334. Which direction is it to the theatre?
335. Turn right at the next corner。 鄙人个路口向右拐。
336. How far is it to the university? 到大学还有多远？
337. It’s a long way from here. 从这算起还有很长的一段路。
338. The school is just around the corner. 学校就在角落处。
339. The restaurant is across the street from the hotel.
340. You can’t miss it. 你不会错失的。
341. Do you happen to know Mr. Cooper’s telephone number?
342. Could you tell me where the nearest telephone is?
343. Should I go this way,or that way?
344. Go that way for two blocks,then turn left.
345. I beg your pardon.Is this seat taken?
346. Are you married? 你成婚了吗？
347. No,I’m not married.I’m still single.
348. Your niece is engaged,isn’t she?
349. My sister has been engaged for two months.
350. My grandfather got married in 1921.
351. When is grandparents’ wedding anniversary?
352. How long have they been married? 他们成婚多久了？
353. They’ve been married for quite a few years.
354. Who did George marry? 乔治和谁成婚了？
355. Do they have children? 你有孩子了吗？
356. They had a baby last month. 他们上个月有的孩子。
357. My son wants to get married in June.
358. They don’t know when the wedding will be.
359. Their grandchildren are grown up now.
360. She’s a widow.Her husband died last year.
361. Where did you grow up? 你在哪长大？
362. I grew up right here in this neighborhood.
363. My friend spent his childhood in California .
364. He lived in California until he was seventeen.
365. There have been a lot of changes here in the last 20 years.
366. There used to be a grocery store on the corner.
367. All of those houses have been built in the last ten years.
368. They’re building a new house up the street .
369. If you buy that home, will you spend the rest of your life there?
370. Are your neighbors very friendly? 你的邻居们友爱吗？
371. We all know each other pretty well.
372. A young married couple moved in next door to us.
373. Who bought that new house down the street from you?
374. An old man rented the big white house.
375. What beautiful trees those are! 多秀丽的树呀！
376. What time are you going to get up tomorrow morning?
377. I’ll probably wake up early and get up at 6:30.
378. What will you do then? 然后你做些啥呢？
379. After I get dressed,I’ll have breakfast.
380. What will you have for breakfast tomorrow morning?
381. I’ll probably have eggs and toast for breakfast.
382. After breakfast,I’ll get ready to go to work.
383. I’ll leave the house at 8:00 and get to the office at 8:30.
384. I’ll probably go out for lunch at about 12:30.
385. I’ll finish working at 5:30 and get home by 6 o’clock.
386. Are you going to have dinner at home tomorrow night?
387. Do you think you’ll go to the movies tomorrow night?
388. I’ll probably stay home and watch television.
389. When I get sleepy,I’ll probably get ready for bed.
390. Do you think you’ll be able to go to sleep right away?
391. How is the weather today? 今日的气候怎样？
392. The weather is nice today. 今每气候极好。
393. What was the weather like yesterday?
394. Yesterday it rained all day.昨日下了一天的雨。
395. What will the weather be like tomorrow?
396. It’s going to snow tomorrow.明日有雪。
397. It’s quite cold today.今日真冷。
398. It’s been cloudy all morning.整个早上都多云。
399. Is it raining now? 如今鄙人雨吗？
400. It’ll probably clear up this afternoon.
401. The days are getting hotter. 气候在转暖。
402. Today is the first day of spring.今日是春天的第一天。
403. What’s the temperature today? 今日的气温是多少？
404. It’s about seventy degrees Fahrenheit this afternoon.
405. There’s a cool breeze this evening. 今晚有股凉风。
406. How are you feeling today? 今日感触怎样？
407. I don’t feel very well this morning.
408. I was sick yesterday, but I’m better today.
409. My fever is gone,but I still have a cough.
410. My brother has a bad headache. 我哥哥很头痛。
411. Which of your arms is sore? 你的哪个胳膊痛？
412. My right arm hurts. It hurts right here.
413. What’s matter with you? 你怎么了？
414. I’ve got a pain in my back. 我背痛。
415. Which foot hurts?Is it the left one?
416. How did you break your leg? 你怎样弄伤的脚？
417. I slipped on the stairs and fell down.I broke my leg.
418. Your right hand is swollen.Does it hurt?
419. It’s bleeding.You’d better go see a doctor about that cut.
420. I hope you’ll be well soon.期望你快些好。
421. I get out of bed about 7 oclock every morning.
422. After getting up,I go into the bathroom and take a shower.
423. Then,I brush my teeth and comb my hair. 然后我刷牙梳头。
424. After brushing my teeth,I put on my clothes. 我刷完牙后穿衣。
425. After that,I go downstairs to the kitchen to have breakfast.
426. After eating breakfast,I go back upstairs again.
427. Then,it’s usually time to wake up my little brother.
428. He can’t dress himself yet because he’s too young.
429. I wash his face and hands,and then I dress him.
430. He tries to button his own shirt,but he can’t do it.
431. My little brother takes a bath before he goes to bed at night.
432. He always forgets to wash behind his ears.
433. I’m always tired when I come home from work.
434. At bedtime, I take off my clothes and put on my pajamas.
435. I get into bed at about 11:30 and go right off to sleep.
436. What do you think?Is that right?
437. Cetainly.You’re absolutely right about that.
438. I think you’re mistaken about that.
439. I like hot weather best. 我最喜爱热气候。
440. Personally,I prefer winter weather.
441. Do you think it’s going to rain tomorrow?
442. I don’t know whether it will rain or not.
443. In my opinion,that’s an excellent idea.
444. Why Mr. Cooper so tired?Do you have any idea?
445. He’s tired because he worked hard all day today.
446. What do you think of my children? 你觉得我的孩子怎样？
447. I think you have very attractive children.
448. Please give me your frank opinion.
449. Do you really want to know what I think?
450. Of course I want to know what your opinion is.
451. What do you plan to do tomorrow?
452. I doubt that I’ll do anything tomorrow.
453. Please excuse me for a little while. I want to do something.
454. I imagine I’ll do some work instead of going to the movies.
455. Will it be convenient for you to explain your plans to him?
456. There’s nothing to do because tomorrow is a holliday.
457. What’s your brother planning to do tomorrow?
458. He can’t decide what to do.
459. It’s difficult to make a decision without knowing all the facts.
460. We’re trying to plan our future. 咱们在尽力方案咱们的将来。
461. That’s a good idea. 好主意。
462. I’m hoping to spend a few days in the mountains.
463. Would you consider going north this summer?
464. If there’s a chance you’ll go, I’d like to go with you.
465. After you think it over, please let me know what you decide.
在你细心思考之后，请让我晓得你抉择怎么做。 466. I’m anxious to know what your decision is.
467. I’m confident you’ve made the right choice.
468. I want to persuade you to change your mind.
469. Will you accept my advice? 你会承受我的主张吗？
470. What have you decided? 你抉择了啥？
471. I’ve definitely decided to go to California.
472. He didn’t want to say anything to influence my decision.
473. She refuses to make up her mind.她回绝下决计。
474. I assume you’ve decided against buying a new car.
475. It took him a long time to make up his mind.
476. You can go whenever you wish. 你可以去你想去的当地。
477. We’re willing to accept your plan. 咱们方案承受你的方案。
478. He knows it’s inconvenient ,but he wants to go anyway.
479. According to Mr. Green, this is a complicated problem.
480. She insists that it doesn’t make any difference to her.