和猫熊哥一同精读美剧《老友记》台词快速掌控地道美式英语口语-6


原标题:和猫熊哥一同精读美剧《老友记》台词快速掌控地道美式英语口语-6 和猫熊哥一同精读美剧《老友记》台词快速…

原标题:和猫熊哥一同精读美剧《老友记》台词快速掌控地道美式英语口语-6

和猫熊哥一同精读美剧《老友记》台词快速掌控地道美式英语口语-6

和猫熊哥一同精读美剧《老友记》台词快速掌控地道美式英语口语-6插图

猫熊哥这儿有美剧《老友记》悉数共10季,每季均匀18-25集,每集22分钟的MP4高清楚电视剧数据包,并带有英语字幕,WORD格局的全会集英文对照台词,还有学习笔记,供我们精读学习,这是猫熊哥学问英文的绝技。不是免费的!!

有需要者加猫熊哥微信号内N7029DAVIDXUE,《老友记》电视剧和台词悉数

Commercial Break

[Scene: Central Park, everyone’s there.]

Joey: Your folks are really that bad, huh?

你的情况真的很糟糕吗?

Ross: Well,y’know, these people are pros. They know what they’re doing, they take their time, they get the job done.

你要晓得这些人非常专业,他们会躲在那里,再来个俄然突击

Monica: Boy, I know they say you can’t change your parents,… boy, if you could- (To Ross) -I’d want yours.

常言道:父母是无法交流的,假定可以,我要你的父母

Ross: Must pee.(Goes to pee.)

我要去尿尿了

Phoebe: Y’know, it’s even worse when you’re twins.

假定你是双胞胎,情况会更惨

Rachel: You’re twins?

你是双胞胎?

Phoebe: Yeah. We don’t speak. She’s like this high-powered, driven career type.

对,咱们不交游。她是专心寻求作业的人

Chandler: What does she do?

她从事啥作业?

Phoebe: She’s a waitress.

效能生

Rachel: All right,you guys, I kinda gotta clean up now. (They all start to leave.)

各位,我得打扫了

Monica: Chandler, you’re an only child,right? You don’t have any of this.

钱德,你是独子?你没有这些困惑?

Chandler: Well, no,although I did have an imaginary friend, who… my parents actually preferred.

没有。尽管我有个想像中的兄弟,而我爸妈比照喜爱他

Rachel: The lights,please..

帮我关灯

(Joey turns off the lights, and they all leave as Rachel starts to clean up. Ross enters from the bathroom.)

Ross: …How long was I in there?

我在里边多久了?

Rachel: I’m just cleaning up.

我刚要打扫了

Ross: D’ya.. uh.. Do you need any help?

需要协助吗?

Rachel: Uh.. okay,sure! Thanks! (She hands him the broom 扫帚 and sits down.)

好呀,谢了

Ross: Anyway..um.. (Starts to sweep.) So, you- uh- you nervous about Barry tomorrow?

明日要见巴瑞,严峻吗?

Rachel: Oh.. a little..

有一点

Ross: Mm-hmm..

Rachel: A lot.

很严峻

Ross: Mm.

Rachel: So, got any advice? Y’know, as someone who’s recently been- dumped?

有任何建言吗?就一个迩来刚被甩的人而言,

Ross: Well, you may wanna steer clear of the word ‘dumped’. Chances are he’s gonna be this,this broken shell of a man, y’know, so you should try not to look too terrific, I know it’ll be hard. Or, y’know, uh, hey!, I’ll go down there, and I’ll give Barry back his ring, and you can go with Carol and Susan to the OB/GYN…

你大约避不必”甩”这个字眼,如今他可以痛不欲生,因而你不该显得艳光照人.我晓得这一点很难做到.这样吧,我拿戒指还巴瑞,你陪卡萝?丈喝プ霾榭?/p>

Rachel: Oh, you’ve got Carol tomorrow.. When did it get so complicated?

你明日得见卡萝,此事何时变得这么凌乱?

Ross: Got me.

你可问倒我了

Rachel: Remember when we were in high school together?

还记住咱们在大学年代吗?

Ross: Yeah.

记住

Rachel: I mean,didn’t you think you were just gonna meet somone, fall in love- and that’d be it? (Ross gazes at her.) ..Ross?

你没想过自个会遇见心上人,谈恋爱,然后厮守终身吗?罗斯?

Ross: Yes, yes!

啥事?

Rachel: Oh! Man, I never thought I’d be here.. (She leans 斜靠back onto his hand.)

没想到自个会流浪到这个境地

Ross: Me either…(He pulls up a stool凳子 so that he doesn’t have to move his hand.)

我也是

[Scene: Carol’s OB/GYN,Carol is waiting.]

Ross: (entering)Sorry I’m late, I was stuck at work. There was this big dinosaur.. thing..anyway.

抱愧,我迟到了,我忙得无法抽身恐龙之类的事

(Susan enters holding a drink.)

Susan: Hi.

Carol: Ross, you remember Susan.

罗斯,记住苏珊吗?

Ross: How could I forget?

我怎能忘得了?

Susan: Ross.

罗斯

Ross: (they shake hands) Hello, Susan. (To Carol) Good shake. Good shake. So, uh, we’re just waiting for…?

苏珊,你好,她的手好有力,那么咱们在等…

Carol: Dr. Oberman.

欧伯曼大夫

Ross: ..Dr.Oberman. Okay. And is he-

欧伯曼大夫他,

Susan: She.

Ross: -she, ofcourse, she- uh- familiar with our.. special situation?

她晓得咱们的特别情况?

Carol: Yes, and she’s very supportive.

晓得,而且她非常撑持

Ross: Okay, that’s great. (Susan gives her drink to Carol.) No, I’m- Oh.

这太好了,不,我只是.

Carol: Thanks.

谢了

Ross: (picks up a surgical instrament and mimes仿照 a duck with it) Quack, quack..

Carol: Ross? That opens my cervix. (He drops it in horror.)

罗斯,那是用来翻开我的子宫颈的

[Scene Barry’s office, Barry is working on patient, Robbie, as Rachel enters.]

Rachel: Barry?

巴瑞

Barry: Come in.

进来

Rachel: (hesitates)Are you sure?

没疑问?

Barry: Yeah! It’s fine, it’s fine. Robbie’s gonna be here for hours.

没疑问,罗比得待在这儿好几个小时

Robbie: Huh?!

Barry: So, how ya doin?

迩来好吗?

Rachel: I’m- uh- I’m okay… You look great!

你的气色好极了

Barry: Yeah, well..

Bernice: (over intercom) Dr. Farber, Jason Greenstein’s gagging.

法大夫,杰森嘴堵了

Barry: (answering the intercom) Be right there. (To Robbie and Rachel) Be back in a sec.

马上到 我马上回来

(As Barry exits Robbie stares at Rachel.)

Rachel: I dumped him.

我甩了他

Robbie: Okay.

哦.

[Scene: Carol’s OB/GYN, they’re talking about how this is going to work.]

Ross: So, um- so how’s this, uh, how’s this gonna work? Y’know, with us? Y’know, when, like,important decisions have to be made?

咱们该如何处置此事?比方说某些严峻的抉择

Carol: Give me a ‘for instance’.

比方?

Ross: Well, uh,uh, I don’t know, okay, okay, how about with the, uh, with the baby’s name?

比方说孩子的名字

Carol: Marlon-

马龙

Ross: Marlon?!

马龙

Carol: -if it’s a boy, Minnie if it’s a girl.

假定是个男孩叫马龙,假定是个女孩就叫米妮

Ross: …As in Mouse?

和米奇的女友同名?

Carol: As in my grandmother.

和我奶奶同名

Ross: Still, you-you say Minnie, you hear Mouse. Um, how about, um.. how about Julia?

不管怎样,听到这个仍是想到老鼠.朱莉亚如何?

Carol: Julia..

朱莉亚?

Susan: We agreed on Minnie.

咱们抉择用米妮

Ross: ‘S’funny,um, uh, we agreed we’d spend the rest of our lives together. Things change, roll with the punches. I believe Julia’s on the table..?

真诙谐咱们曾抉择一起日子一辈子,世事难料,兵来将挡.茱莉亚,就这么抉择

[Scene: Barry’s office,Rachel is doing her makeup in the mirror on Barry’s lamp as Barry enters.]

Barry: Sorry about that. So. What have you been up to?

抱愧,迩来可好?

Rachel: Oh, not much. I-I got a job.

混得曩昔,我刚找到作业

Barry: Oh, that’s great.

这太好了

Rachel: Why are- why are you so tanned?

你为何晒得这么黑?

Barry: Oh, I, uh- I went to Aruba.

我到阿鲁巴了

Rachel: Oh no. You went on our honeymoon alone?

你自个一个去渡蜜月?

Barry: No. I went with, uh.. Now, this may hurt.

Robbie: Me?!

不是,我和… 你或许会很不舒畅

Barry: No! (To Rachel) I went with Mindy.

我?不.我和明蒂去了

Rachel: Mindy?! My maid of honour, Mindy?!

我的伴娘明蒂?

Barry: Yeah, well,uh, we’re kind of a thing now.

对,咱们是细心的

Rachel: Oh! Well,um.. (Grabs his forehand) You’ve got plugs!

你去做植发了?

Barry: Careful!They haven’t quite taken yet.

留心,还不固定

Rachel: And you’ve got lenses! But you hate sticking your finger in your eye!

你何时配隐形眼镜的?你不是厌烦将手指放进双眼吗?

Barry: Not for her.Listen, I really wanted to thank you.

还不是为了她. 我真的得谢谢你

Rachel: Okay..

Barry: See, about a month ago, I wanted to hurt you. More than I’ve ever wanted to hurt anyone in my life. And I’m an orthodontist.

一个月前我想损伤你,我从未如此激动过,我是个整牙医生

Rachel: Wow.

Barry: You know,you were right? I mean, I thought we were happy. We weren’t happy. But with Mindy, now I’m happy. Spit.

你说得没错,我认为咱们会过得很高兴,咱们不高兴.可是和明蒂在一同,如今我很高兴.吐掉

Rachel: What?

啥?

Robbie: Me. (Spits.)

是和我说

Rachel: Anyway, um,(Gets the ring out of her purse.) I guess this belongs to you. And thank you for giving it to me.

总之,这东西归于你的.谢谢你送我

Barry: Well, thank you for giving it back.

谢谢你送还给我

(Barry and Rachel look at each other.)

Robbie: Hello?!

[Scene: Carol’s OB/GYN,they’re still arguing about what to name the baby.]

Susan: Oh, please! What’s wrong with Helen?

托付,海伦有啥不好?

Ross: Helen Geller? I don’t think so.

海伦盖勒?不可

Carol: Hello? It’s not gonna be Helen Geller.

她不会叫海伦盖勒的

Ross: Thank you!

谢谢!

Carol: No, I mean it’s not Geller.

不,我是说她不姓盖勒

Ross: What, it’s gonna be Helen Willick?

莫非她叫海伦威利克

Carol: No,actually, um, we talked about Helen Willick-Bunch.

厚道说,咱们思考用海伦威利克班奇

Ross: Well, wait a minute, wha- why is she in the title?

等等,为何有她的份?

Susan: It’s my baby too.

因为她也是我的宝宝

Ross: Oh,’s’funny, really? Um, I don’t remember you making any sperm.

是吗?我不记住女人也会制造精子

Susan: Yeah, and we all know what a challenge that is!

众所周知那是个极大的应战

Carol: All right,you two, stop it!

够了,你们两个,别吵了

Ross: No no no,she gets a credit, hey, I’m in there too.

不,劳绩全让她抢了.我也在场

Carol: Ross. You’re not actually suggesting Helen Willick-Bunch-Geller? ‘Cause I think that borders on child abuse.

罗斯,你该不会想用海伦威利克班奇盖勒吧?因为这有优待儿童之嫌

Ross: Of course not, I’m… suggesting Geller-Willick-Bunch.

当然没有,我想用盖勒威利克班奇

Susan: Oh, no,nonononono, you see what he’s doing? He knows
和猫熊哥一同精读美剧《老友记》台词快速掌控地道美式英语口语-6插图1
no-one’s gonna say all those names, so they’ll wind up calling her Geller, then he gets his way!

必定不可,你看他,没人会叫她全名的.他晓得别人只会叫她盖勒,这样他就达到意图了

Ross: My way?!You-you think this is my way? Believe me, of all the ways I ever imagined this moment in my life being, this is not my way- y’know what? Uh, um, this is too hard. I’m not, I can’t do-

我达到意图?你认为这样算我达到意图?信赖我,我没想到自个会流浪到这种田步,我是不得已的…

Dr. Oberman: (entering) Knock knock!How are we today? Any nausea?

有人在吗?今日如何,想吐逆吗?

All: Yeah. Yeah.A little.

只是一点点

Dr. Oberman: Well, I was just wondering about the mother-to-be, but.. thanks for sharing. (To Carol) Uh,lie back..

我只是问孕妇,很谢谢你们的共享.躺好

Ross: You- uh-y’know what, I’m gonna go. I don’t- I don’t think I can be involved in this particular thing right now.

晓得吗?我不参加,我认为此时自个无法淌人这浑水

(He turns to go, but the sound of the
和猫熊哥一同精读美剧《老友记》台词快速掌控地道美式英语口语-6插图2
sonogram catches his ear. He returns and stares at it.)

(他回身走了,但他听到声波图的声响后。他又回来盯着看。)

Ross: Oh my God.

我的天呀

Susan: Look at that.

看啊

Carol: I know.

我晓得

[Scene: Monica and Rachel’s apartment, everyone is watching the tape of the sonogram. Rachel is on the phone.]

[场景:莫妮卡和瑞秋的公寓,每自个都在看超声波图的磁带。 瑞秋正在打电话。]

Ross: Well? Isn’t that amazing?

很奇特吧

Joey: What are we supposed to be seeing here?

咱们该看到啥?

Chandler: I don’t know,but.. I think it’s about to attack the Enterprise.

不晓得,可所以进犯公司号(星舰迷航记)

Phoebe: You know, if you tilt your head to the left, and relax your eyes, it kinda looks like an old potato.

假定你们把头略微向左偏,两眼放轻松,姿势就像是一个颗老马铃薯

Ross: Then don’t do that, alright?

那么就不要那么干

Phoebe: Okay!

好的

Ross: (walks over to where Monica is standing) Monica. What do you think?

莫妮卡,你怎么想?

Monica: (welling up)Mm-hmm.

Ross: Wh- are you welling up?

你振奋吗?

Monica: No.

没有

Ross: You are,you’re welling up.

你振奋起来了

Monica: Am not!

没有

Ross: You’re gonna be an aunt.

你马上要做姑姑了

Monica: (pushes him and starts to cry) Oh shut up!

闭嘴

Rachel: (on phone)Hi, Mindy. Hi, it-it’s Rachel. Yeah, I’m fine. I-I saw Barry today. Oh, yeah, yeah ·he-he told me. No, no, it’s okay. I hope you two are very happy, I really do.Oh, oh, and Mind, y’know, if-if everything works out, and you guys end up getting married and having kids- and everything- I just hope they have his old hairline and your old nose. (Slams the phone down.) (To everyone) Okay, I know it was a cheap shot, but I feel so much better now.

明蒂,我是瑞秋.我极好,我今日和巴瑞碰头了.不,他告诉我了,没联络,真的.对,他告诉我了,我诚意祝福你们夸姣高兴.假定悉数顺畅,你们成婚生子,期望你的孩子有他的发际线和你的鼻子.我晓得这招很贱,但我感触好棒 回来搜狐,查看更多


责任修改:

关于作者: acad2018

为您推荐

发表回复

您的电子邮箱地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注