“
【导语】出国旅行免不了去入住酒店,学习一些根柢的英语口语对话,更有利于前进自个的才能,下面是收拾的住酒店往常英语口语对话【四篇】,一同来晓得下吧!
【篇一】住酒店往常英语口语对话
A:Good morning, sir. How may I help you?
A:早上好,先生。有啥可认为您效能的吗?
B:Good morning! Do you have any rooms
available at the moment?
B:早上好,请问如今有空房吗?
A:Yes, we do. What kind of room would you like?
A:是的,先生。您想要啥样的房间呢?
B:I"d like a suite for four nights.
B:我想要一间套房,住四晚。
A:Please wait a moment while I check availability. Ah, I"m sorry, sir. We only have a double room available now.
A:请稍等。我为您查一下。啊!很抱愧,先生,咱们如今只需双人世了。
B:That"s all right. How much do they cost?
B:那也可以。双人世是怎么收费的?
A:Each night costs 320 RMB, but for a four night stay, we can offer a discount of 15% .
A:每晚公民币320元。但假定您住四天,可以打15%的扣头。
B:How much in total?
B:一共需要多少钱?
A:1088 RMB.
A:公民币1088元。
B:Is breakfast included?
B:这个费用里包括早餐的费用吗?
A:Yes, it is. You also have free use of the leisure facilities here.
A:是的,而且您还可以免费运用这儿的休闲设备。
B:That"s fine. I"ll get it.
B:极好,那我就住这了。
A:OK. Please fill out this
form with your details.
A:好的,请您具体填写这份表格。
【篇二】住酒店往常英语口语对话
A:We reserved a double room for you.
A:咱们为您预定了一间双人房。
B:May I have a look at the room?
B:我可以看一下房间吗?
A:Certainly. Your room is on the sixth floor.
A:当然可以。您的房间在6楼。
B:I"ve got altogether three pieces of baggage.
B:我共有3件行李。
A:Don"t worry, the porter will help you.
A:别忧虑,效能员会帮您拿的。
经典句型:
Is the checkin procedure finished?
住宿挂号手续办妥了吗?
A:Is the checkin procedure finished?
A:住宿挂号手续办妥了吗?
B:Yes. This is your receipt and room card.
B:是的。这是您的收据和房卡。
A:Where is the elevator?
A:电梯在哪儿?
B:It"s over there.
B:就在那儿。
句胁叫锈:
check in标明“入住挂号”。相反,check out标明“结账脱离”。
【篇三】住酒店往常英语口语对话
A:Please change a room for me.
A:请给我换个房间。
B:What"s the matter?
B:怎么了?
A:There is no hot water in
this room.
A:房间里没有热水。
B:Sorry, I"ll send someone to have a look.
B:对不住,我会派人去看看。
A:Please come as soon as possible.
A:请从速来。
经典句型:
Something is wrong with the toilet. 马桶坏了。
A:What can I do for you?
A:需要啥协助?
B:Something is wrong with the toilet.
B:马桶坏了。
A:We"ll send someone to repair it immediately.
A:咱们马上派人去修。
句胁叫锈:
假定对房间的设备或旅馆的效能不满足,可以向旅馆的Room Service Section(客房效能部)或许bell captain(工头)进行投诉,提出自个的需求。
【篇四】住酒店往常英语口语对话
A:I would like to check out.
A:我要结账。
B:Please show me your room card.
B:请出示您的房卡。
A:Here you are.
A:给你。
经典句型:
Are you paying in cash or by credit?
您用现金仍是诺言卡结账?
A:Are you paying in cash or by credit?
A:您用现金仍是诺言卡结账?
B:I"ll pay by credit.
B:用诺言卡。
A:Here is your bill. Please sign here.
A:这是您的账单。请在这儿签名。
材料源自网络,仅供学习参阅,
侵删
大众号eschool1v1
戳“晓得更多”,免费请求领会课,在家留学,学地道口语,考试、日子、升职更轻松
↓↓↓