- 好久不见。It’s been a long time.
*当别人这么对自个说时,一般用It sure has.来答复。
- 好久不见。It’s been so long.
John, is that you? (你是约翰吧?)
= Yeah, it’s been so long. (是我,好久没见。)
- 好久没见了。Long time no see.
*比照随意的说法。对方一般答复Yeah, how have you been?/Yeah, too long.
= Long time no see. (好久没见了。)
Yeah, how have you been? (是呀,你还好吗?)
= I haven’t seen you for a long time.
= I haven’t seen you for ages.
- 还好吧?How have you been?
I’ve been all right. (嗯,挺好的。)
- 迩来怎么样?How have you been doing?
*问询对方的身体和近况。
I’ve been alright. (干得还不错。)
- 忙啥呢?What have you been doing?
*用来问询没碰头的这段时刻
里的情况。
Just working. (上班呗。)
= What have you been doing? (忙啥呢?)
Nothing much. (没忙啥。)
= What have you been up to?
- 你去哪儿了?Where have you been?
- 很高兴又见到你。I’m glad to see you again.
*答复这句时说So am I. (我也是)。see可以用meet替代。去掉again则带有初度碰头的语感。
= I’m happy to see you.
= Nice to see you.
= It’s great seeing you again.
- 你一点儿都没变。You haven’t changed at all.
You’re the same old Bob, aren’t you? (鲍勃,你仍是老姿势。)
- 你没怎么变。You haven’t changed much.
Neither have you. (你也没变。)
- 你变样了。You’ve really changed.
- 你长大了。You’ve grown up.
= You’re all grown up now.
= Look how you’ve grown up. (看你都长这么大了!)
*多用于爷爷、奶奶见到孙辈时。
- 你越来越秀丽了。You’ve become so beautiful.
= You’ve gotten so pretty.
- 约翰他好吗?Is John okay?
*这种说法带有约翰有病或受伤的语感。
He’s getting better. (许多了。)
- 你看上去不错。You look great.
You look good, too. (你也相同。)
- 你感触怎么样?How are you feeling?
I’m feeling great. (我感触极好。)
- 他这些日子过得怎么样?How’s he getting along these days?
Good. (挺好的。)
How’s he doing? (他干得怎么样?)
- 迩来你是不是胖了?Are you gaining
weight?
I’m afraid so. (如同是吧。)
= Have you gained weight?
= Are you getting fatter? *不礼貌的说法。
Are you losing weight? (迩来你是不是瘦了?)